Pages

Senin, 30 Juni 2014

Rolling Stone-Angie

Download Lagu Rolling Stone - Angie.Mp3
Hanya Sebagai Review Saja, Kami Tidak Bertanggung Jawab Atas Hak Cipta Lagu Tersebut.
Hak Cipta Ditanggung Penuh Oleh Pemilik Lagu, Jika Anda ingin Mendengarkan Lagu Rolling Stone - Angie.Mp3 Dengan Kualitas Yang Lebih Baik Maka Anda Harus Membeli Kaset/CD Originalnya Di Toko Kaset Terdekat Di Kota Anda, Dengan Membeli Kaset/CD Asli Dari Album/Lagu Tersebut Berarti Anda Telah Membantu Mengapresiasikan  Mereka Agar Tetap Berkarya.

Free Download Mp3 Rolling Stone - Angie.Mp3

Lirik Lagu Angie.mp3-Rolling Stone:
Angie, Angie

When will those clouds all disappear

Angie, Angie

Where will it lead us from here


With no lovin' in our souls

And no money in our coats

You can't say we're satisfied

Angie, Angie

You can't say we never tried


Angie, you're beautiful, yeah

But ain't it time we said goodbye

Angie, I still love you

Remember all those nights we cried


All the dreams we held so close

Seemed to all go up in smoke

Let me whisper in your ear

(whispered): Angie, Angie

Where will it lead us from here


*** instrumental interlude ***


Oh Angie don't you weep

Or your kisses, they'll taste sweet

I hate that sadness in your eyes

But Angie, Angie

Ain't it time we said goodbye


*** instrumental interlude ***


With no lovin' in our souls

And no money in our coats

You can't say we're satisfied

But Angie, I still love you baby

Everywhere I look I see your eyes

There ain't a woman that comes close to you

Come on baby dry your eyes


Angie, Angie

Ain't it good to be alive

Angie, Angie

They can't say we never tried

Mp3 Info :
Artist : Rolling Stone
Title : Angie
 Duration: 0:04:31
 Bit Rate : 128kbps
 Type : MPEG
Size : 4.13Mb

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar